I started Lume Photography in 2011 as a documentary-style photography studio for non-traditional weddings and elopements. I wanted to offer photography that is more than just pretty pictures. The photos I deliver are more like a story – each one captures a split-second in time that will never happen again. When you look at your photos, I want you to FEEL them.
It took me a long time, but I dreamed up the name “Lume” because I’m so fascinated by light in still images. You can’t even have a photograph without light, but it’s the way an artist sees and captures that light that makes it magical. Lume is a version of “luminous” or “luminescent”. I thought it fit my aesthetic perfectly.
You can expect
– Beautiful, meaningful photos no matter what!
– Natural photos that look great even if you think you aren’t great in front of a camera.
– No staged, fake, or over-done posed photos.
– All of your photos are hand-edited and delivered within 6-8 weeks for weddings + elopements.
– All of your photos are hand-edited and delivered within 3-4 weeks for all other photo sessions.
– Help with finding locations, photo timelines, and what to wear/bring.
– All photos are available to instantly download in both high-resolution and web-sized.
– All the personal rights to your photos!
+ so much more!